Thursday, December 26, 2013

SwatchTv Presents: Girly Bits - Crantini

Hi there, hope everyone's Christmas was Merry and Happy for those that celebrate it. Today's feature brings you the last of Girly Bits's Holiday 2013 collection with Crantini. Described as a cranberry linear holo with loads of sparkle, I cannot stress enough how magical this beauty is in person. In addition to having a nice holo flame indoors and outdoors, there's tiny beautiful blue iridescent glitter scattered throughout the polish to give it even more oomph. I've tried to hi-light them in my swatch photos, but you'll best catch them in one of my daylight shade photos. Though looking at my nails as I type I can see the blue specks twinkling back at me almost as if they're winking. Anywho enjoy the swatches below.









And a taste of SwatchTv for your viewing pleasure. HD for best results
So there you are, a lovely holo and ultra sparkly craberry shade for your holiday season. Perfect to show off while serving up a slice of homecooked ham over Christmas dinner if that's your tradition. This baby may turn a few heads at the beach too if you break it out again in the coming summer months. I wear it here at two easy coats plus top coat for max shine. I hope your holidays were great and that the next year is equally good or even better. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10