Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SwatchTv Presents: Enchanted Polish - Dime Piece

Hey all, hope you're just about ready for the coming new year. I am totally prepared to accidentally write on my English papers "XX, XX, 2013" until about March. But let's not go back to school just yet. Today's feature brings Enchanted Polish - Dime Piece. That's lingo for a woman who's a perfect 10. While presenting myself as an object isn't part of my daily regimen, I can appreciate the way this polish makes my nails feel(immaculate!). Described as a straight up silver holo with no other surprises besides a blinding amount of holo pigment this shade is EPs take on a "standard" color. Now I'm not saying you don't need it because oh my goshel it is so pretty, but if you missed out, never fear because there are many a similar color in the holographic rainbow to satiate you. See for yourself in the swatches below.














And now a bit of SwatchTv to really get the holo fired up. HD for best results

Silver holos tend to make me think of the new millennia for some reason. I'm talking Y2K for all you other Generation Y's out there. Ahh a nostalgic time. Jelly Shoes, neon rainbow print unicorns and leopards and of course holographic pencil bags. In case you hadn't guessed this is my go to shade for my "Party like it's 1999" get together for NYE tonight. Seeya in 5...4...3...2...2014! Til Next Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10