Friday, November 29, 2013

SwatchTv Presents Girly Bits - What Happens in Vegas...Ends up on Facebook

Hiya, I hope everyone's thanksgiving was grand and full of food. I know I'm still carrying around yesterday's meal and today's leftovers...oh the leftovers....I suppose Thanksgiving may only be relevant to Americans at the moment as Canadian Thanksgiving already passed way back in mid-october. Which brings me to todays feature. Earlier in the year Canadian indie polish brand released a beautiful LE to bloggers that attended CosmoProf. It was then released in a single but moderately sized batch for the public a couple weeks later. And I totally missed out. However the polish community is amazing and a close friend of mine knew I was lemming this and sent it to me as a RAOK. I've actually worn it 3 times already it's just so lovely. I would describe it as a dusty rose pink almost plum with scattered holo and glowing iridescent blue flakies. Just check out the complexity in these swatches.

Indoor lighting




Outdoor Lighting






Here's the SwatchTv, as always HD for best results.

So there you have it, a beautiful LE and a wonderful RAOK from a dear friend. Hope your holidays are well and you enjoyed the show. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10